There's camping and then there's camping! To some it might mean a tent packed with so many things it's like you never left home and for others it's you, a backpack, and the stars above your head as you snuggle down next to someone as the fire burns out. Here's a few warm weather bags to enjoy your travels with, there's even a few built for two!
Left To Right, Top To Bottom
• Sexy Hotness Sleeping Bag: Thanks to one of our loyal readers for tipping us off about this bad boy, you can pick it up from ALITE for $149. It unzips and rezips to your friends, allows you to walk around or get your uh, groove thing on with the camper next to you!
• Grand Trunk Blue Silk Double Sleep Sack: for $58.99 from Overstock. This silk sack is super lightweight and protects you from creepy crawlies without suffocating you!
• REI Travel Sack +55 Sleeping Bag: for $59.50 from REI. This bag doubles as a quilt and has vent holes, pockets and is great for keeping yourself out of the elements over 55 degrees.
• Nimbus Warm Weather Scoop Sleeping Bag: for $36.49 from Overstock. This bag is big and rectangular to allow you the most air flow and wiggle room. Rated for warm temperatures, there's even room for a pillow!
• Adam & Eve Warm-Weather Sleeping Bag: for $99.00 from Cabelas. This set of duo bags zips into one large bag for extra comfort. It traps air instead of boasting a down filling, meaning it's lightweight and dries easy!
• Texsport Black Fleece Sleeping Bag: for $19.99 from Dick's Sporting Goods. This no fuss fleece bag can be open, closed or just thrown over your lap when a strong breeze blows!
Do you have a favorite that didn't make our list? Leave us a link and tell us why it's your top choice in the comments below!
Editor's Note: This post was altered to include the "Sexy Hotness" sleeping bag above. Thanks to our readers for keeping us on our toes of the coolest of the cool!
(Images: As Linked Above)