Although $100 can often times seem like a million, in a small space there isn't as much "stuff" that's needed to outfit it, so splurging is ok once in awhile. We pretended that we had $1,000 burning a hole in our pocket and set out to find 10 different things to spend it on—here's the results!
Do you have a favorite product that rings up at the register for less than $100? Something you bought and have adored since? Share your purchase in the comments below!
First Row, Left To Right
• Havers Stripe Rug: from Crate and Barrel for $89.95 in an 8'x5'. This rug is packed with color and will make a big impact for what's considered to be a reasonable price for that size floor covering.
• Steele Canvas Basket: They start around $40 and go up from there, but the ones that are perfect sizes for laundry, magazines or even stray blankets come in right around the $100 mark. We've never spent $100 on a basket, but if we were, this would be the one.
• Infinity Narrow Mirror: We love the sleek design to this mirror, allowing it to reflect light without the frame holding it down visually in the room, like it's floating. $99.95 from CB2.
• Lacquer Bath Accessories: Although individually each of these products (along with a few others in the collection) are well below the $100 price point, the thought of spending $100, even in combination seems high, but we love the idea of these clean pieces with such strong color and personality for a small space!
• Chunky Tassel Throw: for $69 from West Elm. We love this loose weave and large knit that will keep you warm without suffocating you, perfect for movie night and snuggling on the sofa!
Second Row, Left To Right
• 3 Pocket Wooly: for $125 from Wooly Pockets. Although this trio of indoor garden is just over the $100 price limit, we're going to make an exception and put some of the space change from the throw pictured above towards this purchase. A little plant life goes a long way in a small space, especially when it comes to knowing you can grow your own produce without a balcony!
• Dwell Studio Pillows: for $24.99 at Target. Pillows are funny things, you never want to spend a great deal of money on them and yet they're something you almost have to buy more than one at a time. In this case we'll take one of each to deck out our sofa!
• Wood Hangers: We talk all the time about treating your clothes right and the impact wooden hangers can make on your emotional connection to your closet and keeping it straightened. At just over $1/each at the Crate and Barrel Outlet, we should be able to fill our entire closet and even our coats and jackets while we're at it.
• Carbon Nightstand: right at the $100 mark, we love these side tables or nightstands more than we can express. They're a piece that can go anywhere, in any room, at any time and versatility is truly the key in tiny floorplans.
• Branches Duvet Set: for $59.99 from Overstock, we still have money left over to buy sheets and pillow cases, score!
(Images: As Linked Above)