10 Smart Gifts for Travelers
Have a friend or family member who loves to travel? Make their adventures easier and more enjoyable with one of these ten smart and handy gifts you could give them this year.
Follow Topics for more like this
Follow for more stories like this
1. They’ll never have to pay for overpriced water bottles again with Klean Kanteen‘s The Reflect 18oz BPA-free metal bottle, $29.95.
2. Help them snooze a little easier with Lewis N. Clark Luggage Eye Masks, $12.87 for a pack of 2.
3. Charge on the go with the fashionable Triple C Power Purse the “fashionable clutch that charges everything,” $49.99.
4. They’ll never have tangled wires again with these neat technology organizers, Grid-It Ultimate Organizer, $9.99 – $14.99.
5. A good bag is a must-have when traveling. Pictured is the Weekend Bag from Baggu for $72, but find more ideas here: Holiday Travel: 10 Weekender Bags.
6. A good Moleskine notebook is another must-have for travelers; the Voyageur, A Traveller’s Notebook for $24.95 has room to record travel memories and keep travelers organized.
7. Traveling can be noisy, but the QuietComfort® 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling® headphones are compact and effective, $299.95.
8. Campers and hikers will love this cute National Parks Print, $95.00 – $250.00.
9. For the traveling photographers, give the gift of capturing those great travel shots in book form with Artifact Uprising’s Hardcover Photo Book, starting at $69.
10. The SHOLDIT is a purse/bag disguised as a scarf, perfect for holding and hiding everything you need. They offer a gift set with gloves and a wallet for $69.99
Treat yourself after all this shopping! Enter for a chance to win $1500 to spend on custom furniture. It’s our little gift to you!