10 Sources For Temporary Wallpaper for Kids Rooms
Looking for wallpaper that is easily removable for your kiddo’s room? Here are ten sources that offer a multitude of well-designed options (along with a favorite pick from each). And if you can’t find one that tickles your fancy, there are services that will print your own design.
1. Kathryn Zaremba: Illustrator and textile designer, Kathryn designs whimsical prints, drawings, and wallpaper. Her wallpaper is printed on the east coast using FSC certified papers.
2. DesignYourWall.com: Shop their collection, including patterns from their featured designers, or you can create your own. They offer both traditional and temporary wallpaper, so be sure to search for removable wallpaper.
3. The Wall Sticker Company: Based in Australia, they began as a wall sticker company and they recently launched their removable wallpaper line.
4. Wallcandy Arts: designs, manufactures and distributes stylish, peel and stick, removable and reusable, wall stickers, chalkboards, whiteboards and temporary wallpaper. Wallpaper is sold in full kits (4 rolls) and half kits (2 rolls).
5. Chasing Paper: Based in NYC, Chasing Paper makes modern wallpaper that will stick to nearly any surface.
6. Pop & Lolli: Removable, reusable, re-positionable. Their newest wallpaper collection features a partnership with designer Sarah Jane.
7. Walls Need Love: wall decal designs, adhesive wall art, and removable wallpaper that is sourced and produced in Nashville, TN.
8. Blik: removable wall graphic company that was started in 2002. Features wall decals and wall tiles.
9. Spoonflower: Design your own custom wallpaper or shop from thousands of unique designs created by their community of independent artists.
10. Murals Your Way: self-adhesive wallpaper product that can be repositioned and reused hundreds of times without losing adhering qualities or leaving messy glue behind. You can design your own or choose for one of their designs.