9 Things Topping Our Holiday Wish List
We’re not really materialistic or all about “the gimmies,” but with Thanksgiving and family get togethers right around the corner, relatives are sure to start probing for things that might be making our holiday wish list. In hopes we won’t find any coal in our stocking, here’s a few things from the last year we’ve been secretly spying on.
Pictured Above, Left to Right and Top to Bottom
• The EcoPad: When we saw the EcoPad just a few short days ago, we frantically tweeted to all our friends about it! It’s like a grown up Etch-A-Sketch that does away with post-it-notes and is sure to keep your desk paper and clutter free!
• Oxo Good Grips Food Scale with Pull-Out Display: We do a decent amount of cooking and even more baking in our small apartment kitchen. We’re firm believers in measuring by weight and not volume, but sometimes larger bowls can be cumbersome to weigh, especially when you can’t read the display! This little beauty would solve all of those problems.
• The Breville Smart Oven: In a smaller space, the need to consolidate appliances is a big concern. This Breville Smart Oven would allow us to toss our toaster and be more efficient with our energy use when it comes to cooking up smaller things without putting the full size oven to use.
• Panasonic RP-HTX7 Headphones: We’ve been in the market for a new pair of headphones. Now, we don’t use them as much as others do, so 9/10 you can find them sitting on our desk just taking up space. So why not have them look pretty while doing it? We’ve also heard rumors that these have recently hit clearance at your local Target stores.
• Rowenta Precision Valet Steamer: We’ll let you in on a little secret… we hate, loathe and detest ironing. It takes up time we don’t have and storing the board and iron in a small space is always a bit frustrating. We’ve had our eye on a steamer for quite sometime as the idea of simply steaming the wrinkles away is quite appealing. This one has superstar performance and would tuck away inside our closet with ease.
• LightAir IonFlow 50: Although we know one of the best things we can do for our health and our home both is to make sure the quality of air inside of it is the best it can be, we still haven’t made the leap into purchasing a purifier. We rounded up some of the latest finds and this LightAir model is especially stylish.
• FLOS Miss K Table Lamp by Philippe Starck: Although this lamp has been around for a bit, it still makes the top of our list when it comes to things we hope someone buys for us as we could never rationalize buying one ourselves. The price isn’t horrible, but it could be a little lower. Come on Christmas elves… don’t let us down on this one!
• Arctic Air Commercial Refrigerator: We’re all about the industrial feel in our home, usually because products meant to provide service before aesthetics, usually have a longer life and don’t feel as out of place as fads and styles come and go. We’re pretty sure this is more than Santa wants to spend this year, but in the realm of household appliances, it’s actually very well priced.
• SonyVAIO P Series Lifestyle PC: We’d really like a smaller PC for easy on the go use, we used to think our laptop could hack it, but lately, it seems quite frustrating to unhook, unplug and pack it up anytime we want to go somewhere. Although this Sony is small we have a long time love for their products and for minor use, we think it’s a great find. Make sure to read more of our review by clicking on the link above.
Do you have a favorite find from this year?
Leave us a link in the comments below!