Somehow in our house, December is a mess of wires, plugs, cords and blown fuses. From the fairly lights to the Wii, most of what we want, buy, use and receive for the holidays seems to be electrical in nature. But, with only three sockets in our living room and only one socket per room in the rest of the house, it's an obstacle course of wires running every which way, an accident of some kind just waiting to happen. We rounded up some solutions.
- How to Neatly Wrap Cords
- How to Make a Toilet Roll Extension Cord Holder
- Top 10 Cord Control Solutions
Get Creative with Them
- Inspiration: Cable Drawings
- Look! Henry Lau's Swirling Electrical Cords
- Picket Fence Cord Management
- Hiding the Truth: Cord Covers
- Problem Solver: Wall Lamp Cord Cover
Which is Which?