You have probably seen the mason jar lights, but have you seen a mason jar used for a terrarium? I remember my mom canning peaches in mason jars. Who would have ever guessed that they would become such a popular commodity for decorative purposes. I personally like the Mason Jars because of their nostalgia, light blue tinted glass, and their classic design.
A few of my favorite uses for the Mason jars are the drink dispenser, terrarium, and the outdoor path light. Next up on the list would have to be the mason jar sconce. I love its industrial and innovative appeal. In my opinion, original furnishings are what really completes a home.
- Vintage Ball Mason Jar Terrarium: Etsy member doodlebirdie $38
- Kerr Votive Lantern: Pigeon Toe $30
- Vintage Clear Canning Jar Sconce: Etsy member LampGoods $49
- Peppermint and Eucalyptus Soy Candle - 8 Ounce Mason Jar: Etsy member sproutcandleshop $7
- Blue Ball Mason Jar Flower Frog Vase: Etsy member postroadvintage $12
- Mason Jar Soap Dispenser: Weddingbee
- DIY Mason Storage: Lovely Little Details
- Mason Jar Drink Dispenser: Weddingbee
- Mason Jars for Displaying Photographs: Sugarspiceandnice
- Solar Powered Renewable Energy Ball Mason Jar Outdoor Path Light: Etsy member BootsNGus $55 (set of 3)
(Images: Etsy member doodlebirdie, Etsy member LampGoods, Etsy member postroadvintage, Etsy member sproutcandleshop, Etsy member postroadvintage, Weddingbee, Lovely Little Details, Weddingbee, Sugarspiceandnice, Etsy member BootsNGus)