7 Ways to Use Rope Light
What’s not to like about rope light? It’s cheap, easy to install, and available in energy-efficient LED format. If you’re looking for a way to light your kitchen cabinets, add some ambience to a bedroom, or make your own party decorations, it’s one of the simplest tools you can use…
- 1) Back-light a headboard to make your bedroom glow. For inspiration, check out Melinda’s room.
- 2) Wrap it around a balcony railing to improve the ambience outside, or use it indoors on a stair rail.
- 3) Use it for decorative party lighting. This idea for a Rope Light Pendant Lamp comes from Readymade.
- 4) Light your kitchen counters by installing it under the upper cabinets. For a good how-to, click here.
- 5) Take down your ugly bathroom vanity lights, and use rope lights instead. For a subtle look, wrap them around the bathroom mirror or cabinet, and tuck them beneath the lip, so the mirror appears to be lit from behind.
RESOURCES FOR ROPE LIGHT
• How to Install Flexible Low-Voltage Rope Lighting from DIY Network
posted originally from: AT:Chicago