If you're regularly double tapping your way through Instagram, you've probably noticed that your feed has been filled with a little more greenery these days. Yes, the #PlantLady trend is in full effect and we'll admit, we're pretty excited about it. From ferns to fiddle leaf figs, succulents to staghorn ferns, any and all greenery is being represented.
We recently asked the followers of Apartment Therapy's Instagram to show us their #PlantLady pride by tagging their posts with #PlantPackedParadise and we were overwhelmed by the response.
You shared bedrooms that had us green with envy. There were wonderfully lined windowsills that had us rethinking if there was ever such a thing as too many plants (there officially is not).
A majority of you had the desk plant look mastered, which as we've learned can help boost productivity.
There was also a handful of you that preferred to go big with bold statement plants, like these.
Here's a look at some of the favorite images we saw. And yes, we might just be convinced to finally invest in that fiddle leaf fig we've been dreaming about.
Want to see more plant packed spaces? Here are some of our favorite house tours that are filled with just as much greenery as those above:
- This Modern Boston Carriage House Has the Dreamiest Sunroom Ever
- A Stylist & Scientist's Sunny Plant-Filled Chicago Loft
- Nautical Scandinavian Style in a Bright White Toronto Loft
- Sam & Linsey's Thoughtful Chicago Home
Looking to live the lush life, but not sure where to start? We've got suggestions on which plants are the best for your space and lifestyle. Here are some options:
- The Best Indoor Plants for the Smallest of Spaces
- Super Easy Houseplants Even Black Thumbs Can Keep Alive
- Worry-Free Plants That Won't Poison Your Pets
- Hero Houseplants That Survive (& Even Thrive!) in Really Dark Rooms