Sometimes it's the little things that really make the room. If you've got a space that needs a little extra something, consider splurging a bit on one of these 20 stylish pieces.
- Glass & Concrete Vase at Food52, $99
The contrast of materials is both beautiful and unexpected.
- Elevated Vase at A + R Store, $129
A glass hurricane with a smooth ash wood base — also available in green and grey.
- Alvar Aalto Vase in Rain at Need Supply, $145
The classic design in a beautiful pale blue.
- Boule Vase - Small at The Line, $145
Pretty enough to leave out even without flowers.
- Gradient Vase at Anthropologie, $28
Ombre never goes out of style.
- Brass Catch-All Tray at Food52, $92
A lovely little spot for stashing change and other sundries.
- Louise Brass Tray - Small at Need Supply, $50
The hunter green enamel will add a bit of rich color to your space.
- Archipelago Small Tray at Gretel Home, $30
A beautiful marbled tray for serving food or arranging objects on a tabletop.
- Large Rubber Grip Tray in Blush Gold at the Line, $175
So modern and so luxe all at the same time — definitely an intriguing design.
- Curves Tray at Wolfum, $68
Perfect for adding just a little bit of pattern to your space.
- Marble Wall Clock at A + R Store, $270
A simple shape rendered in luxe materials. Also available in white or green marble.
- Swallow X Clock at Amazon, $169
A beautiful reminder of how time flies.
- Bold Wall Clock at A + R Store, $75
The playful color and oversized hands give this clock a bit of cheekiness.
- Norm Wall Clock in Brass at A + R Store, $320
A simple, elegant design, perfect with pretty much any decor.
- Cuckoo X Clock at Gretel Home, $170
From the same designer as the swallow clock comes this modern take on the cuckoo clock.
- Ombre Wool Throw at Leif Shop, $298
Beautiful, rich color in Italian wool.
- Cross Throw at Need Supply, $195
- Woven Summer Throw at West Elm, $39
Perfectly lightweight for a warm spring/summer day when you still want to feel cozy.
- Stripes Throw at Dusen Dusen, $180
Cozy and colorful and comfortably weighty.
- Wool Blanket in Carbon at The Line, $135
Natural, undyed wool gives this throw a little bit of movement.
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.