There is only so much you can do with grimacing orange jack-o-lanterns. Instead, check out these 25 no-carve pumpkin ideas that are endlessly creative and varied, yet still suit the holiday. Even better: they are easy to pull off, and don't require the motor skills of a top chef.
Above, a black matte pumpkin (seen on Cosmopolitan) is covered in glitter, and is darkly glamorous for the holiday.
2. When you are stuck for time, and there are only office supplies on hand, take a cue from A Subtle Revelry
3. You can channel Lily with preppy Pulitzer pumpkins from Popcosmo
7. Cross stitch is an easy way to create a pattern. From Elsie Marley
10. Another use for all that Halloween candy you’ll have to buy! From All You
11. Putting a creepy skeleton mask on a pumpkin is quick and easy (and creepy in this case). From Five Birds on Parade
12. The DIY Network
used both chalkboard paint and silver leaf, because they are fancy.
13. I’m still not over Grumpy Cat, and neither is this pumpkin from Zig Zag Mags
14. Appropriately bloody little pumpkins from Curbly
15. Beautifully hand-drawn sugar skulls from Brit & Co
16. Good lord, these animal-themed versions from Country Living
are too cute.
17. As is this vampire pumpkin from All You
19. Pay tribute to someone you love, with a silhouette project like the one from OMF Style
21. Aunt Peaches
tried her hand at marbleizing, with really beautiful results.
22. If you are feeling artsy, trying your hand at painting. These were done by Taylor Joelle’s
made a super glamorous guy in brass and black.