5 Eco-Friendly Doormats
(Welcome to Margeaux, who’s trying out to be a Re-Nest blogger!)
1 of 5
2 of 5
3 of 5
4 of 5
5 of 5
Although doormats serve a functional purpose, it doesn’t mean they have to be boring. Accessorize your doorway with one of the fun and sustainable mats below.
Shown above the jump, from left to right:
- Recycled Flip Flop Doormat ($19.95): With this eco-friendly and rainbow-colored doormat, you can wipe your shoes on recycled foam rubber that was originally produced to make flip-flops.
- Recycled Lobster Rope Doormat ($34.95): This cheery orange mat is hand-woven from recycled float-rope that was used by Maine lobstermen.
- Kikkerland Enter Doormat ($14.99): Shaped like a keyboard key and made out of 100% recyclable rubber, this doormat is both kitschy and green.
- Hessum Doormat ($9.99): If you’re looking for an affordable doormat option, you can’t go wrong with this natural-colored, patterned one.
- Swirl Pattern Floor Mat($38): Created by New York textile designer Liora Manné, this stylish doormat can be used both in and out of the house.
We support our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
Published: Mar 22, 2010