Sure, you don't really need a fruit bowl. You could use a mixing bowl or keep all your fruit in the fridge. These lovely options, however, can help you pull your kitchen together while adding a dash of style.
- This set of colorful bowls stacks up when not in use. $110 at Samuel Lindup.
- A beautiful, handthrown option from Charlotte Storrs Stoneware. £82 at My Deco.
- A hanging, made-to-order option that's available in 7 pastel hues. $74 at Vessels and Wares.
- The unusual, very cool Dino bowl makes a statement with or without fruit. €117.50 at Wannekes.
- A bowl that looks as lovely empty as it will full. Aurelia bowl, $68 at Anthropologie.
(Images: As Linked Above)
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.