In small spaces, sometimes having a large luxury fridge isn't always an option. Even though they seem insanely small for those of us used to stocking our chill chests to the limit, they're exactly what's needed in small spaces across the country. Plus, they are pretty darn cute — in fact, if they had cheeks, we'd pinch them!
Some of the best under-the-counter refrigerators and freezers are found more in the commercial world of retail. Quite often used more in restaurants and eateries instead of for personal home use, you'll usually find the better price at this type of store, though not always the most fashionable. Some often require a membership (most often free), but we know you're smart enough to figure out how to work the system on this one. Below are a few of our favorites!
Pictured Above, Left To Right
• 700BF Drawer Refrigerator: for (price dependent upon options) from Sub Zero.
• Summit SP6DSSTBOS SS Outdoor Drawer Refrigerator: for $1,929.75 from Beverage Factory.
• Dealer's Choice Compact Undercounter Refrigerator: for $2,124.05 from Restaurant Depot .
• U-Line Origins CO1175B-00: for $1,349 from Beverage Factory (with ice maker).
• U-Line 2275DWRROL-00 Echelon 5.5 cf Drawer Refrigerator: for $2,369 from Beverage Factory.
(Images: As Linked Above)