We don't know about you guys, but we're really, really happy it's Friday. It's been a long week and we are looking forward to entertaining close friends at home with the help of our home bar. Let's look at a few stellar bar set-ups from folks who know how to play host...
- Every spot in Jeremy's home is unique and eclectic and his home bar doesn't disappoint. Made from a vintage secretary, lights illuminate the bottles of alcohol for a warm glow. You can always add glass or a mirror on the bottom of the cabinet so the look always feels shiny and rich.
- This home bar takes up little room but has all the essentials for a great evening. Tucked away in a corner, 2 tiers of a side table hold all the alcohol and decanters. We also like how this particular home bar seems to blend right in with its background (great for when you're not entertaining).
- Bookcases are a dime a dozen at thrift stores--all they need is a little of your DIY prowess. Why not make a home bar like Theresa managed to create? She even added spots for glassware and wine bottles (love).
- A vintage bar cart may be harder to come across but we're still lusting over this home bar. Simple but chic, we really like the addition of the white tray on the bottom shelf (which mixes it up a bit).
- This last home bar is great on so many levels. First, they're repurposing an object that is no longer usable. Adding shelving, a little light and a swinging door and their bar is ready to go. The vintage T.V. turned bar also feels playful--a great nod to Mad Men and all their drinking.