We all know the benefits of the wine glass -- unwinding, social lubrication -- but did you know the goblet can also be used to provide light, sound, and notifications? Here's a roundup of alternative uses for that trusty vino holder.
- BettyLou Cordless Rechargeable Lamp: Place this glass shade over an old wine glass and the one watt LED within will turn your old goblet into romantic lighting.
- Wine Glass LED 'Light Bulb': Screw these wine glasses into pendant lamp cords and 20 warm white LEDs will diffuse mood lighting across your dining table.
- Chandelier and Wineglass Holder: Need somewhere to store all your wine glasses when they're not in use?
- USB Wine Glass Speakers: Ok, so this doesn't use actual glasses for its design, but rather is inspired by lushes the world over.
- A Doorbell for Winos: A ringer made for those with hangovers.