It is no secret that we love our iPads here at Unplggd. It is also no surprise that we have a great fondness for trying to find the perfect case for our aforementioned Apple device. While we think we might have stumbled upon just the right one, a case that looks great, protects, but does not scream "iPad case," we figured we should not let all that searching go to waste, and have decided to share some of the great cases we have found.
- M-Edge Flip Jacket: Constructed from durable canvas and with an elastic strap that holes the jacket tightly closed for easy portability and reduction of conspicuousness, this case does not scream "iPad inside" and is available in a variety of colors.
- Archival iPad Musette: Cycling enthusiasts will recognize this clever little bag made of stout, closely woven waxed cotton and military-grade cotton webbing. We love the solid brass hardware that is used throughout and that these babies are handsewn in Oregon.
- Moleskine Inspired DIY: Make your own iPad case for about $19 using these easy to follow instructions.
- SGP Vintage Edition Leather Case: This gorgeous case has vintage full grain leather as the exterior and microfiber on the interior, giving it a very luxurious feel.
- DODOCase: Our personal favorite on this list and the one that our iPad is currently wearing. We love the design of this case, and the feel of it in our hands. We also love the artfully carved bamboo that the iPad rests in and that this case is handmade using bookbinding techniques in San Francsisco.
For more great iPad cases check out this roundup.