We love a traditional jack o'lantern but the combination of sharp knives, slippery innards and young toddlers makes us nervous. We rounded up some of our favorite no-carve pumpkin ideas for this season.
1. Teddy Bear pumpkin. Ok, this one is a bit of cheat because you do need to use a knife to cut pieces but you don't need to scoop out the innards! (via Tiny Prints blog)
2. Chalkboard Paint pumpkins. Great for writing a spooky message. (from Woman's Day)
3. Pumpkins in the fireplace. This ones more of a great display tip. Stack varying sized pumpkins in a bountiful display in the fireplace. (via Good Housekeeping)
4. Ribbon pumpkins. A simple ribbon around the circumference looks festive. (via Good Housekeeping)
5. Decorative nails pumpkins. Just gather big or small nailheads and push them in making a design. (from tatertots and jello)
(Images: 1. via Tiny Prints Blog 2. Woman's Day 3. & 4.Good Housekeeping 5. tatertots & jello)