In case you have not heard Kickstarter is pretty cool. Kickstarter is basically for creative types to get funding for their ideas. It's powered by a unique all-or-nothing funding method where projects must be fully-funded or no money changes hands. We've seen some tech that has been the result of Kickstarter funding and we decided to take a look at some projects that are great ideas currently seeking funding.
- ZIGaRIG DSLR Case: "Designed by filmmakers, and made for filmmakers," this project by Jan Egleson is a lightweight and affordable DSLR rig. The deadline for funding is March 27th. If you are looking for a product already available, check out the Z-Rig made in Boston, Massachusetts by Chris Zeppieri for $95.
- MORE/REAL Stylus Cap: We wrote about this project by Don Lehman earlier this week and really hope it receives funding by March 16th. These caps turn your Sharpie, Bic, or Fineliner into a stylus for the iPad.
- aTrackt! Aluminum Tray: The aTrackt! is a solid aluminum tray designed for the Magic Trackpad and Apple Wireless Keyboard. The tray links the two Apple input devices together allowing them to be easily used on your lap. This project by Mark A. Donohoe needs to receive funding by March 2nd.
- IglooCase & Cleat: Created by motorsports enthusiastics, this case design by Curtis Chen is constructed of Polycarbonate plastic and is made to work with the Cleat which has a powerful suction cup allowing it to be attached to vehicles. The IglooCase needs funding by March 29th.
- Wedge iPad Stand: This project by Elijah Wiegmann needs funding by March 8th and is a simple clean iPad stand made out of anodized silver aluminum, an ideal finish to match the iPad.
(Image credit as linked above)