We try to keep a tidy home, but the one area where it's nearly impossible for us is the home office. That's why we're always happy to see photos of creative workspaces with a little bit of artfully arranged mess in them...
Personally, we're stack-and-pile people, but we also love the look of corkboards pinned with inspiring photos. When clutter is controlled and used in a thoughtful way, we think it can actually add some character and interest to a workspace. Click through the links below for the story behind each space shown above.
• 1 The Post Family's Art Loft
• 2 Dylan Thomas' Writing Shed
• 3 Stack and Pile Home Offices from Vitra
• 4 Clustered Artwork Revisited from Marie Claire Maison
• 5 Mary Randolph Carter's Office at Ralph Lauren on the Selby