6 Eco Travel Accessories to Pack in Your Carry-On
Sure, flying isn’t the greenest way to travel, but sometimes it’s inevitable. Here are five eco alternatives to plane- and travel-ready products that will make any trip a little more earth friendly.
Shown above the jump, left to right:
1. Don’t leave the tunes at home; carry your iPod in green style with an upcycled iPod case.
2. If you can’t imagine paying $10 for a bag of peanuts, pack your own pre-flight snacks in reusable snack bags.
3. Don’t ever leave home without a toothbrush, especially one that’s BPA-free and comes with a carrying case, like the Preserve brush does.
4. If you’re preparing for an overnight flight (or just want to send a message to the talkative guy across the aisle), bring along a handmade organic cotton sleep mask.
5. Prepare for layovers and long flights by packing a travel pillow, like this organic cotton one from Euphoria.
6. Pack it all in a carry-on sized Timbuk2 bag made from recycled bottles, and you’ll be flying in eco-chic style.