There's something magical about using old wood to make something new. This applies especially to desks, as old wooden desks do look really good, when you contrast them with modern technology in your home office or in your craft room. All in all, reclaimed wood desks make good projects to work on when you can't find the right desk.
- How to Make Your Own Wood Table: It's definitely nice to be able to find some rustic-looking wood and to transform it into a dining table. While this looks like it came from a cabin, it would look striking in a number of different decors, including modern ones.
- Wooden Inspiration: Getting the right inspiration to make your own desk or table is important if you're trying to make it look unique. There are many different ways of making a reclaimed wood desk. Overall, the best idea is to keep things as simple as possible, unless you've got some carpentry experience.
- Reclaimed Wood Desk With Cable Management: Although you might be using reclaimed wood, that doesn't mean that you can't use a modern twist to make it better as an office desk. This desk has some built-in cable management, which means that you don't have to worry about those pesky wires.
- Sarah's Studio Moe Reclaimed Timber Desk: If you want a reclaimed wood desk, that doesn't mean that you have to make it yourself. Studio Moe makes some nice-looking reclaimed wood desks that really shine.
- How to Make Your Own Reclaimed Wood Table and Bench: It's true that making your own is not an easy task. However, we've found that these types of projects are well-worth the effort since they yield unique-looking furniture that can be customized to your own home.
(Images: as linked)