Linen bedding is just plain chic — and it's perfect for summer. Whether you want saturated, bright colors or traditional muted stripes, you should be able to find what you're looking for at one of these five sources.
- West Elm has new bedding all the time, but if you like linen, you may want to snap up this cool mustard-colored duvet set. $29-$169.
- Traditional gray and white stripes on a set from Linum Studio (they also have stylish linen homewares and casual clothes). $109 for a Queen duvet cover.
- Pine Cone Hill has a few lovely colors to choose from in their linen duvet line, including this dusty pink. $295-$425.
- The colors in the Lovely Home Idea bedding range from beige to a saturated navy — they also carry linen crib sets. $195 for a custom duvet and pillow set.
- Want something bright, fun, and less traditional? Check out the fantastic selection at Bodie and Fou for colors including orange, hot pink, and mint. £225
(Images: As linked above.)
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.