The Verner Panton Chair may have been introduced in 1967 but even today it looks futuristic. That classic S shape, those bright colors - hello, tomorrowland! Today the chair is available from a few retailers, both authentic and reproduction, as well as in a limited edition style.
• Panton Chair from DWR The authentic design, produced by Vitra, is available in six color options. $295
• Classic Panton Chair from Hive Modern This version, also produced by Vitra, "is a limited production high-gloss material version made under close supervision of the Panton Estate and the original Vitra development team." Available in three colors. $1,535
• Panton Junior Chair from AllModern An authentic Vitra chair on a smaller scale. $140
• Panton Style Chair from Serenity Living Stores A designer reproduction manufactured by iFN Modern, this version is available in four colors. $124
• Verner Panton Style Chair from Overstock Whereas the original chair is polypropylene, this reproduction is ABS plastic. $114.69