Are you still looking for something to spark your interest when it comes to table decor this holiday season? It's easy to become inundated with all the festive table-decor, so we've broken it down into 5 color combos to coordinate with most any color palette.
Pictured Left To Right
Click on each color combo to take you to a post with other like ideas!
• Brown and Silver: Last year's West Elm tablescapes still have our heart a pitter-patter. We loved the use of stumps and wooden tree bits across the table to create different heights. You could always blend in larger pieces to actually hold your serving dishes without the added hassle of figuring out where they go!
• Orange and Brown: This modern table setting from Martha Stewart utilizes simple leaves and sticks displayed in clear vessels. Easy to set up, easy to take down or move around as food on the table demands extra space.
• Green, White & Gold: Although this is simply a display for dishware, we can't help but go ga-ga over the dead simple idea of grass in a glass. Besides being fun to say, it's a ridiculously easy idea to execute without much need to plan ahead or even shop.
• Purple & Green: Although purple isn't always a color that screams party time, when paired with another lively color like green, orange or even blue, it can become a beautiful backdrop and either stay serene on it's own or be part of a vibrant duo.
• Black & Green: Black is an easy fall back color and can be a beautiful color to mix and match any of your dishware or serving ware. We love the idea that's shown here as it's paired with simple herbs in water that make for a pretty table without the need to buy flowers to make anything that feels large. Black will also showcase your food and all the hard work that went into your meal preparations!
Do you have a favorite color combo that you consistently use in your own home? Let us know in the comments below!