Every holiday season, I attempt to take on a handmade gift project...or two...or three. I'm usually left with a bag of unused crafting tools and a handful of half-finished gifts. This year I decided to focus on a theme — mason jars. I rounded up the most delicious DIY projects out there, and some of them only require you to peek into your pantry for supplies. Jar it up, after the jump!
- You're Sweet as Pie...in a Jar by Bleubird Vintage. The sweetest little single serving pie-in-a-jar ever! Raspberry Pear? Umm, yum. I'll be making extra of these just for me. Go here for the full recipe!
- Soup's On by Make and Takes. These embroidered jar toppers are quick, easy and delightful! Who wouldn't want to sip this cozy cup of soup?
- Herbs du Jar by Better Homes and Gardens. This petite winter garden would make a charming hostess gift. Don't have time for the seed to sprout? Plant a succulent instead!
- Classic Cocoa from Party Goods Store. Marshmallows and cocoa are indeed the most divinely delicious duo. Peek here for recipe inspirations.
- Fizzy Jars by Martha Stewart. A darling gift for your hostess with the mostess. A happy treat for her feet is just what she needs! Images: as linked above