Mason jars, will we ever tire of them? They are useful in every room of the house, and not just for grown-ups only. Here are five uses for mason jars just for kids.
1. As toy storage. Think little toys that could use being grouped in little sets, like LEGO. Even better, paint your jar to look like a Lego minifigure! More info over at Spaceships and Laserbeams.
2. As a piggy bank. Keep an eye on that money coming in from the toy fairy! You can even swap your regular lid out for a coin slot lid, like this one on Etsy.
3. For craft supplies. Kids' craft supplies are so bright and colorful, they should be on display. Bonus: for the animal topped look (House to Home), check out this tutorial from Mason Jar Crafts Love.
4. To watch plants grow. A mason jar would be an excellent starting place to plant a seedling, and see both the leaves and the roots grow, as seen on Modern Parents Messy Kids. No need to even buy a plant, you could start off with a sweet potato! See more ideas
5. Last of all, as their nightlight. Wow! Check out these amazing glowing mason jar night lights. The tutorial is here, on Latest Handmade.