50+ DIY Project Ideas for the Bedroom
When you’re renovating, redecorating or simply sprucing up your home, it can get really overwhelming to take on too much at once. So let’s pare it down and fully focus on one room — the bedroom. Here are 50 plus DIY project ideas to get you started on the journey to a beautiful sanctuary, from super quick and easy to worth-the-effort challenges:
Follow Topics for more like this
Follow for more stories like this
Headboards can be as easy as painting a rectangle on the wall or as complicated as building a structure out of a fireplace mantel. Whatever your project level may be, there is something out there for you.
- 10 DIY Headboard Ideas
- DIY Headboard Ideas
Lighting is one of the most important aspects of a bedroom. Creating different moods in the space makes for a calming and relaxing atmosphere.
- String Lights In The Bedroom
- Reuse & Recycle: 10 DIY Pendant Lights
- How To Make a DIY Drum Shade
Rugs are always a welcome accent in any room.
- Amazing DIY Rope Rug
- DIY Chevron Rug
- DIY Type Rug & How To Make Your Own
- How To Make a Block Print Rug Using a Welcome Mat
Pillows can be switched in and out all year long when you need a little visual refresh.
- DIY His & Hers Pillow Cases
- Great Pillow Projects and Tutorials from Around the Web
- 15 Handmade Pillows: 10 to Buy, 5 to DIY
House Tour Inspiration: Last but not least, check out these great DIY bedroom projects from the talented folks who have so graciously shared their homes with us.
Re-edited from a post originally published 2.20.13 – DF