6 Uses for a Melamine Tray from Pier 1
Another double duty item to help get us organized: this melamine 3 part tray from Pier 1 is the perfect way to keep small things from spreading out all over the house. See 6 ideas for how to corral your clutter using this tray:
1) Keep it in your desk drawer to keep paper clips, post its, pen caps and business cards together.
2) Corral your craft supplies: use it for sequence, ribbons, scraps, or glitter. And keep it in a drawer, on a shelf or even out on your work area for easy access to what you use most.
3) Organize your jewelry into necklaces, rings and bracelets.
4) Separate your first aid supplies into band aids, tubes and sprays. It’s narrow enough that the tray won’t take up much space in the cabinet but you can slide it out to see everything in it.
5) Use it as a part of your landing strip for keys, receipts, notes or outgoing mail.
6) Finally, use it for it’s intended use: as a serving tray for an outdoor party.
We love the tiled design and the bright red: for only $12, this melamine tray is a bargain. Available in stores at Pier One.