This month we celebrate 50 years of bubble wrap. Though there probably won't be a parade in honor of the event, we thought we should still pay a small tribute to this extra helpful product that's made shipping and more, so much easier. This way for tips, tricks and craft projects!
We've talked a great deal about bubble wrap in the past, its great for so many things — and not just shipping things from coast to coast.
• How To: Make Bubble Wrap Curtains
• Bubble Wrap "Stained Glass" Windows
• How To: Insulate with Bubble Wrap
• Bubble Calendar by Stephen Turbek
• 5 Things to Do With Bubble Wrap After You Move
• How To Print With Bubble Wrap
There's photos all across the internet showcasing the lovely apparel that's also been made using bubble wrap, along with furniture and art installations. It's quite the multi-purpose product.
What's your favorite way to use Bubble Wrap? We love just popping it for a little extra stress relief! How about you?