Improve the quality of each of your cat’s nine lives with these ridiculously great crafts & DIY projects. Then stand back and watch your kitty start behaving all cute-like and adorable.
1. Above, junk foot cat toys made from felt by A Beautiful Mess.
2. BuddyRumi sells crochet patterns for these amigurumi cat houses.
3. The kitty cutout makes this custom litter box what it is. The plans and instructions are available over on VT Wonen.
4. A modern homemade cat tower by designer Ilshat Garipov first showed up on Reddit, and was shared by Home Tree Atlas.
5. A simple and modern accessory: a wooden feeder with bowls from Almost Makes Perfect.
6. House Tweaking carved out a hidden litter box for their cat Cheetah (excellent name btw) from an IKEA storage unit.
7. This color-blocked cat scratching post is made all the more cute with the pastel string, from A Beautiful Mess.