The 7 Best iPhone Cases From CES 2011
1 of 10
2 of 10
3 of 10
4 of 10
5 of 10
6 of 10
7 of 10
8 of 10
9 of 10
10 of 10
- TRTL BOT Minimalist: This case for the iPhone 4 from Verizon or AT&T is made from recycled bottles and it handily doubles as a wallet, giving us enough space to tote our Metro Card, debit card, and ID.
- iPhone 4 GelaSkin: We know it is not a case, but since it does offer some scratch protection we decided to include this colorful and nifty cover in our list.
- PDP Kermit: We love Kermit, so when we saw this case for the iPhone 4 we could not help but love it as well. The camera hole being placed on Kermit’s eye does not hurt its “case” either.
- Mi Suny iPower 3: This case built for the iPhone 3 will charge your iPhone using solar power. An iPhone 4 model will be available soon.
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus: We cannot tell you how many times this case has already proved to be a lifesaver. We love the bright yellow shock absorbent case and the fact that it can quickly charge our iPhone 4 giving us more than double the battery power.
- Speck SeeThru Satin: Emerald green is one of our favorite colors and the satiny feel of this green case is also a bonus. The only thing we are not enamored with is how difficult the iPhone 4 is to remove from this case.
- Joby Gorillamobile: Easily one of our favorite cases of the bunch, this case for the iPhone 4 easily slides into its included tripod in either portrait or landscape. We love the super adjustable legs of the tripod and this case has already made shooting DIY videos from our iPhone 4 all that much easier.
(Images: Joelle Alcaidinho)
Published: Jan 21, 2011