With the 2010 Winter Olympics coming to an end, we wanted to give a final nod to the beautiful colors and design ideas we've seen over the last few weeks. The games have presented us with a great set of blues, greens and greys. It's made for easy watching and can be an easy set of colors to work into your own home.
Green and blue isn't a new combination by any means. Do you have a favorite piece in one of these hues? Leave us a link in the comments below! We also saw lucite tables and benches (during figure skating) and giant Fat Boy-esque loungers on the slopes for snow boarders. Did you see any other cool Olympic design?
First Row, Left To Right
• Green Knit Pouf: for $79.95 from CB2
• Stretch Vases: starting at $24.95 from CB2
• Sookie Teal Pillow: for $29.95 from Crate and Barrel
• Boka Table Lamp: for $179 at Crate and Barrel
• Rajapur Flock Wallpaper: from Cole & Son
• Teal Coat Rack: for $68 from Urban Outfitters
(Images: As Linked Above)