You may remember Jaime's son Fionn's room was featured here this past September. Now she's started her own blog and kicks things off with some great overall tips for the nursery...
A few of her tips:
• Mix things up- it's fine to mix vintage and modern- Eames and Ikea- new and old- you get the idea. In fact, it makes for a much more interesting room.
• "Embrace Your History" Passing along special items will really enrich the room.
• Storage, storage, storage!
• Go beyond pink and blue for a color scheme
• Splurge on the things that matter- balance out somewhere else. For example, she suggests if you love Serena & Lily bedding- going with the Gulliver crib from IKEA.
Image: Monte Design