We've been trying to wrangle all of our books and treasures in the living room so we're in the market for some new bookcases but we're definitely on a budget. Jump below for some stylish bookcases that won't empty your wallet!
1. Morgan's DIY Shelving ran her about $200 plus time, but it's so worth it!
2.CB2's Hancock Shelving is $199 and comes in two colors. We've used it in projects and they're smart and sturdy.
3. Ikeas Gorm System has this piece for just $30. It's modular so you can add all kinds of different pieces for a solid, utiliarian with a bit of Sweden vibe.
4. Ikea's Lack Shelves are also a favorite. Less ubiquitous than the Expedit, but just as streamlined and simple. These make great room dviders and are $129.
5. Overstock's Metro Shelving is great for any part of the house. We love the simple industrial look of these (plus they remind us of Top Chef!). These from Overstock are $162.
6. Home Depot's Metro Shelving is heavy duty and extra wide for lots of storage. Check out these ideas for how to use metro shelving in a modern way. These are about $100/each.
7. Overstock's Verena Shelving is a little more ornate than what we go for, but it's modern and simple and reminds us a little of West Elm but for way less at $199.
8. Crate and Barrel's Sloan is good for small spaces since it leans up against the wall. Also comes in a bunch of colors and finishes, $139.