If you're finding yourself stumped for gift ideas, this may be the list for you. I've trolled around the internet and found a delightful collection of animal themed accessories that are sure to please the animal lovers on your list.
- For your loved one who wants a dog but who doesn't want all the responsibility that comes with one, this Recycled Rover could be a great stand-in. Made from recycled newspaper with wooden nose and eyes, this pup would look great standing next to wingback chair. $115.99
- For your brother who fancies himself an adventurer, there's this Recycled Cardboard Elephant Mount. He won't have to keep saving for that safari and no elephants will be harmed. $57.99
- Your Aunt Myrna may be a bit of a cat lady but you love her anyway. So you can imagine how thrilled she'll be with this adorable Cat Salt and Pepper set. $48.00
- Your little sister loves two things in life – books and dogs. These Balloon Animal Bookends will be sure to delight her! $40.00 each
- This Prowling Cat sculpture may remind your father of the cat you had as a child. You know, the cat he said he didn't like but who always sat on his lap. $135.00
- For your wise friend who seems to always be running late, maybe this Owl Wall Clock will finally get her to show up for your lunch dates on time! $78.00
- The next time you make dinner plans with your girlfriend, she'll be sure to know which day it is with this 2011 Animal Calendar set. The set includes six animals with two months on each. $28.00
- Your niece from Seattle has a lot of umbrellas to get her through those rainy days. This Owl Umbrella Stand would be a wise way to stow them. $129.99
Images: as linked above.