8 DIY Desks To Inspire Your Home Office Makeover
Bored with your current home office? Does your desk offer enough space and does it fit in with the aesthetic in the rest of your home? Since it’s How-To month here at Unplggd we’ve decided that it would be the perfect time to roundup 8 of the most stylish DIY desks we’ve come across, perfect for providing that DIY home office makeover inspiration.
- ReadyMade Door Desk: This project by Will Holman for ReadyMade turns a door into a sleek wooden desk.
- Jeff’s Standing Desk: This handcrafted desk made primarily of red oak is a rather handsome addition to any living space.
- Drew’s Lightbox Desk: Made from an old X-ray viewer this desk has the distinction of being stylish, unique, and nice for looking at negatives.
- Peter’s Dovetail Desk: This stylish natural wood desk by one of our contributers is made with dovetail construction.
- The Ikea DIY Desk: Another desk from Peter, this one uses legs from Ikea and jarrah wood.
- Roitsch’s Hidden Compartment Desk: We love the built in wire management and the hidden compartment with a contrasting color in this desk!
- The Floating Desk By Chris: This floating desk is made from Ikea countertops.
- Shane’s Standing Workstation: After being inspired by other floating desks, Shane decided to create his own version.