Whichever side of the doorknob versus lever debate you stand on, this is one tiny home detail that's worth a little more attention. After all, you reach for it every day, so why not choose one that matches your home's personality? Here are 9 doorknobs and levers capable of working home-transforming magic.
- Antique Glass Door Knob, $35, Look In The Attic.
- Bronze Vernacular Doorknob, $95, Olde Good Things.
- Octagonal Pale Green Glass Knob, $11, House of Antique Hardware.
- Halifax Iron Black Lever, $33, Home Depot.
- Tea House Doorknob, $38, Anthropologie.
- White Porcelain Knob Door Set, $96, House of Antique Hardware.
- Sure-Loc Egg-Shaped Passage Doorknob, from $34, Overstock.com.
- Omnia Lacquered Brass Door Lever, $77, Build.com.
- Emtek Modern Octagon Door Knob Set, $112, Hardware Hut.
Not sure how to switch out your doorknob? Just follow our simple guide.