Last week, we shared DIY art from our House Tours. Today, we turn to the web for more creative wall inspiration. From buttons to shoe polish, check out these cool projects made by bloggers with what they had on-hand.
• Project roundup
• A quick afternoon project from Design*Sponge uses an unlikely material: toilet paper rolls!
• Annabellea shared this peppy overlapping squares canvas made with painter's tape and spray paint.
• A monochrome puff paint on canvas project via Virginia & Charlie creates texture.
• Remodelaholic made this oversized pieced map for $35.
• Centsational Girl shows us how to frame ferns for chic cheap botanical art.
• Grandma's button collection can now be appreciated in Little Green Notebook's sew cute project.
• Kate Spade dinnerware inspired Mint Love Social Club's 15-minute sparkle art.
• An unwanted painting and a template become silhouette art on Ballpoint + Pen.
• Need oversized art, quick? Take a tip from Alisa Burke and use shoe polish.
(Images: As linked above)