9 Ways To Clean Screens, Keys & Buttons
It’s no secret that our home tech can get a little icky from time to time. The layer of film on your remote control buttons or the crud that falls down in your keyboard is just the beginning. Check out this roundup of our favorite ways to get every last bit of your home electronics clean as a whistle (unless it’s a dirty whistle and in that case, you’re on your own).
We’ve done a little digging on the dirt that accumulates as we use our tech throughout our daily lives, check out the links below and see if there’s anything around your home that could use a little freshening up.
Images Above Are Bolded Below
• 5 Household Tech Items You Can Clean With An Eraser
• Good Questions: How Do I Clean My HDTV Screen?
• How to Clean Your Vinyl Records Using Wood Glue
• How To Clean In-Ear Headphones
• Good Questions: Cleaning My Laptop?
• 5 Ways to Clean Your Keyboard
• How To Clean Your Screen Without Leaving Streaks
• How To Clean Apple’s Mighty Mouse without Disassembly
• How To Remove DVD Scratches With a Banana
Do you have a device that’s being bogged down by boogers, goobies or gunk? Let us know in the comments below and we’ll do our best to lend a hand!
Images: See full image credit from the linked posts above