Black and white is a classic color pairing, but it looks dramatic and fresh on upholstered furniture. It's a big commitment, but as these pieces show, its artful, bold look is more than worth it.
- A sofa in a bold print grounds an eclectic gallery wall. From Little Green Notebook.
- A black and white love seat gets an extra dose of glamor from its gold-painted trim. From Style at Home.
- A striped loveseat is the perfect accent to a black-and-white gallery wall in fashion designer Carolina Herrera's office. House of Herrera Instagram via Elle Decor.
- Designer Ken Fulk paired his dramatic, elegant canopy bed with whimsical houndstooth chairs. From The Style Saloniste.
- This gorgeous black and white kilim love seat (available for sale) is bohemian chic at its best. £899 at Maisons du Monde.
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.