New Traditional wallpapers use tried and true themes, like greek keys and paisley, without being stodgy or stale. What was perfect in days of yore works today as well. If you avoid all things trendy or flash-in-the-pan, try these up-to-date interpretations and classics on for size.
3. Troubador from Thibault
4. Renaissance from Farrow & Ball
5. Cottage Garden from Graham & Brown
6. Lacework by Amy Butler from Graham & Brown
7. Hummingbirds from Cole & Son via Anthropologie
8. Woodstock Rose from Cath Kidston
9. Pollen from Neisha Crosland
10. Geoball from Kreme Life
11. Tropical Floral by Florence Broadhurst
12. London Toile by Timorous Beasties from Fancy
13. Laburnum by Abigail Borg
14. Island Ikat from Thibault
15. Greek Key Stripe from Schumacher
(Images: as linked above)
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.