Stephanie shared a recent makeover project that she describes as a "labor of love" - a surprise redo of her parents' guest bath. She writes: My parents were on a cruise, I had a 3 day weekend & one more room to tackle in their relatively new house. My mother believes I'm the resident family designer so I went to work.
They came home from their cruise and were pleasantly surprised.
And, she did it on a budget — here are the pricing details:
• Paint & supplies $90
-Ceiling: Sherwin Williams 7008 Alabaster
-Walls: Sherwin Williams 0052 Pearl Gray
• Shower curtain, hooks & towels $65
• Baskets & spray paint $25
• Wall art (my splurge & 75% off) $155
• Rugs (already had on hand) $0
• Accessories (had some things on hand) $40
Grand total $375