So we've gotten you in the mood to make or buy an advent calendar. But the inevitable question follows - what kind of treats for each day?
In answer to your question, Jordan of Oh Happy Day posted a long list of activities her and her husband try to partake in every day. We chose a few from her list and posted them below. Write your activities out on paper and include in your advent calendar to help you get in the holiday spirit.
- Go Ice Skating
- Watch It's a Wonderful Life, make spiced cider.
- Make Christmas Cookies for friends.
- Find Mistletoe, hang it in our house and kiss under it.
- Address and Mail Christmas Cards
- Go to The Nutcracker
- Make Thick Hot Chocolate and Homemade Marshmallows
- Donate canned goods
- Put up a wreath
- Make a Gingerbread house
- Make a popcorn garland
- Drive around to see neighborhood lights
- Tell stories of childhood Christmas around the fire
- Have a romantic candlelit dinner by the Christmas tree
- Sign up to purchase gifts for a needy child
Read more great ideas posted by Jordan at her blog here.
Via: Oh Happy Day