I have heard it called a study, office, or even a craft room but I call mine a den. One goal I have for this new year is to get my den finished and organized. I have a tendency to shove things in drawers and keep unnecessary papers and mail. I could use some tips for keeping an organized space!
Whatever your needs may be with the more utilitarian rooms of your home, the bottom line is don't close yourself in with clutter and unused storage. Streamlined, smoothly functioning style is a good goal to have.
Furniture, Accessory & Art Sources:
• Kopra Burst from David Weeks Studio
• abyss of the disheartened : IV by Heather Landis From Society6
• Pablo Designs Duo Paper Bin from AllModern.com
• Chieftains Chair by Finn Juhl from DWR
• Humanscale Diffrient Single Arm Work Light from AllModern.com
• Desk by Jorge Zalszupin from 1stdibs
• Side by Side - Pewter/Oyster by Flor
• Ceramic Bath Stool from west elm
• Hand-woven Solo Black Shag Rug from Overstock.com
• Eames Soft Pad Executive Chair from Herman Miller Store
Paint Color: Ralph Lauren's Country Stove White RL Number: WW02 would be the perfect stage for artwork.
lmage: Collage by Tyler Goodro of Plastolux