No one would mistake me for a tomboy. If I lived by myself, I'd probably paint my whole place pink. Since my roommates wouldn't appreciate that, I'm focusing a feminine eye on inspiration for my bedroom, where a touch of sparkle would add a dose of girly glam.
A few sequins go a long way, and too many can end up looking like RuPaul's closet. I enjoy when sequins are a subtle surprise or a well-placed accent. After all, who wants to sleep in a beauty pageant dressing room? I think these examples get the balance right.
1. Living Etc via Apartment Therapy
2. Beaded ball gown curtain panel, $1,750, The Paris Apartment.
3. White Tara Collection duvet cover, from £22.99, Dunelm-Mill via ShopStyleUK.
4. Blush sequin pillowcases, £12, Next via ShopStyleUK.
5. Gold sequin lamp, $29.98, Pier 1.
What do you think of sequins in the bedroom?
Images: as linked above