A Tour of Martha Stewart’s Home
Today on Martha’s blog, an account of the inspiration tour she recently took the art department staff of her tv show on. We enjoyed the casual, behind-the-scenes…
…peek at her home and farm.
Shown above, left to right:
1. Martha’s kitchen, where the group feasted on granola, yogurts, berries, veggie frittata and cappuccino.
2. An amazing workbench from a now-closed bakery.
3. Who knew that Martha had her very own generator?
4. The copper collection in the stable kitchen.
5. We’re jealous of the bee hives – very cool.
Read the full post and check out the 42 photo slideshow right here at The Martha Blog.
Images: The Martha Blog