Name: Twin Girls
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
This room has been around the world! It has been recreated three times since our twins were born. We've been able to transfer the drapes, crib and artwork from a tiny bedroom in Hong Kong, to a sunny room in Sydney, Australia, and now it's reincarnated once again in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The bright orange bird print fabric and crisp black and white bedding helps to keep their room modern and clean but with an obvious theme no matter where we happen to be.
- Cribs, now converted to toddler beds: Leander (In fact we have one more Leander bed for our third daughter - I can't wait until she graduates from the crib as three of these lined up are going to be mind-blowingly cute!)
- Bedding: Pottery Barn Kids
- Orange Bird print Fabric: IKEA
- Black and White armchair: IKEA
- Lamps: Pottery Barn Teen
- Dreaming girl Artwork: Yoshimoto Nara oil painting reproduction from Hong Kong markets
Thanks, Michelle! Readers, you can see more of Michelle by visiting her blog, That's Quite Nice.