Name & Location: Adele in Italy
My Favorite Room: Bedroom
Specs: 129 square feet
This room is a little less than 12 square meters (129 square feet), and its major characteristic is that it is not rectangular but bounded by a sloping wall, where I put the chest.
I know the first thing that catches your attention is the accent wall. This wall has been the subject of many discussions, but I had a very clear idea about the exact shade I wanted.
When I design a space I have both the general and particular in mind, but I realize that this is not clear to those around me during the work in progress.
The chest wall: I wanted to create a small art gallery. I love to collect prints and photographs and, in general, will always add more pieces.
You may have recognized many pieces of IKEA here (the chandelier, the chest of drawers). But what really makes the space distinctive are the personal items, often vintage, sometimes memories of holidays and adventures or personal attempts at art.
- Radiolamp: Europhon
- Cleanse, Photo: Lissy Elle Laricchia
- Rebecca and Tabea, Illustration: Dilka Bear
- Record player:Penny
- Candle Holder Etch: Tom Dixon
- Handmade pillow: Altdesign
- White curtains: Handmade by me
- Radio alarm: Sony Digimatic
- Eclisse lamp: designed by Vico Magistretti
- Peter Pan and Wendy float away over the city, illustration: Alice B. Woodward
- Trapezio mirror: designed by Adele Rotella