Ikat -- these colorful ethnic textiles have been popular in home decor for some time now, a trend that doesn't show any signs of slowing down. While most of these pieces aren't made in the traditional method, where threads are dyed before being loomed, their patterns imitate the warmth and movement of true Ikat. Any one of them would be a lovely (and unspendy) way to add a little color and visual texture to your home.
- Ikat journal in turquoise, $14.95 from Anthropologie
- Ikat link bath towel in Curry, $9.99 from Target
- Silk Ikat pillow, $45 from Furbish
- Green ikat dinnerware, $10 - $14 a piece, from C.Wonder
- Ikat lampshade, $22.99 from Target
- Ikat throw pillow, $17.99 from World Market
- Ikat cloth napkins, set of 4, $28 from C.Wonder
- Ikat printed candle, $28.00 from Waiting on Martha
(Images: as linked above)
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.